NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 44th Annual General meeting of the Manchester Co-operative Credit Union Limited will be held at the Kendal Camp and Conference Centre, Shooters Hill, Kendal, Manchester on Saturday, October 24, 2020 starting at 10 a.m.
In keeping with the Government mandated COVID-19 social distancing protocols, the in-person attendance will be restricted to the first 150 members who register.
We invite members to register using the following link: https://mccuja.com/annual-general-meeting-registration/
Please note that this online registration will close on Tuesday, October 20, 2020.
The meeting will be streamed live via our website, Facebook and Instagram pages so that additional persons can view via these platforms.
Members who have pre-registered will be contacted between October 12-21, 2020 via text, email or telephone call to confirm their attendance.
Voting at the meeting will be restricted to members attending physically.
Please also note the following:
- Members 70 years and older and those with weakened immune systems due to underlying conditions (Diabetes, Cancer, Asthma, & Chronic lung diseases that are susceptible to infections) are encouraged to join the meeting remotely.
- The AGM will observe all the required social distancing protocols as outlined by the Ministry of Health & Wellness.
- Members attending the meeting must wear a mask to be granted entrance to the venue and masks must be worn for the duration of the meeting.
- No gathering of members will be allowed before, during or after the meeting.
- Children are not allowed to attend.
- Transportation will be provided from Mandeville, Christiana and Porus.